An International discussion on the impact of the European lockdown and how this will shape the future of street theatre festivals in Europe.
SO Festival (UK) and PASSAGE Festival (DK+SWE) present this International discussion featuring leading European street theatre festival directors, who will give their thoughts on the different challenges and opportunities and how these will shape the future of street theatre festivals.
Also joining the discussion is Catherine Mitchell, Arts Council England’s National Director for Combined Arts and Head of the Stage Arts of Danish Arts Council Lars Seeberg.
* Lucy Medlycott, Irish Street Arts, Circus and Spectacle Network
* Catherine Mitchell; Arts Council England’s National Director for Combined Arts
* Lars Seeberg: Danish Arts Council, Head of the Stage Arts
* Jens Frimann Hansen: SO Festival (UK) and PASSAGE Festival (DK)
* Kathrin Bahr, Tête a Tête Festival (D)
* Anna Giribet: Fira Tarrega (CAT),
* Fanni Nanay: Placcc Fesztivál (HU)
* Joe Macintosh : Out There Festival (UK)
* Federico Toso: Federazione Nazionale Arti in Strada (I)
* Denis Lafaurie: The National Theatre in Alés and Festival Cratère Surfaces (FR)
Please note: this webinar will be recorded and shared through our online platforms at a later date.